The Joshua Files 2012 Finale Competition
- A signed copy of your choice of a first editions of one of the five Joshua Files books, limited PVC sleeved edition (including the rare first edition of ZERO MOMENT!)
- A signed postcard, a Joshua Files T-shirt, enamel badge, and a Joshua Files neon orange drawstring bag.Further information
- Deadline is July 1st 2012.
- Entries in the art category should be scanned and emailed to contactmg (at) mgharris.net OR posted to JOSHUA FILES COMPETITION, Harris Oxford Limited, 41 Cornmarket Street, Oxford, OX1 3HA
- Entrants in the video category should email the link to their video to contactmg (at) mgharris.net
- Eligibility – you don’t have to be a resident of the UK, but please read the terms and conditions carefully to check that you’re eligible.
- Only one entry per category per entrant.
- You must read the full terms and conditions. Receipt of an entry for any category will be taken as confirmation that you have read the terms and conditions.
Create a piece of art inspired by The Joshua Files. It could be your favourite character, a scene from the books, or one of the artefacts or Erinsi technology.
Create and upload to the web (YouTube, Vimeo etc) a short film (less than 3 mins) about The Joshua Files. It could be – who would you cast in a movie of The Joshua Files? Or an alternative trailer for one of the books? A film with the theme: Who is Arcadio?
Are you a Joshua Files Mastermind? Answer 40 tough questions to see how well you know the world of The Joshua Files.
(N.B. If more than one entrant scores 100%, the winner will be picked at random).